WEEK 14 (4/27-5/03):
- 4/27/10 CLASS LECTURE: TBD
- Complete these readings/viewings before Week 15 class on 5/4
1) “Who Was General Tso? and Other Mysteries of American Chinese Food,” Jennifer Lee (video)
2) “Stung,” Elizabeth Kolbert
3) “Inconvenient Truths: Get Ready To Rethink What it Means to Be Green,” (Review “10 Green Heresies and Counterpoint”)
- Write a reflective post for the blog, also due by 5 p.m. on Friday 4/30. Post under “Week 14” and the appropriate category. This post should reflect back on your experience in the class and reference your learning experience with DCFPC. This is a requirement of service learning designation.
- Final blog post responses and comments due by Sunday 5/02 at 5 p.m.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment